Sunday, April 27, 2008

A few more Seniors....



Why can't I walk in heels?? I guess as a little girl I didn't practice enough. I was out climbing trees, and catching frogs!! All of my girls are about the same way, but when they're not outside, they're playing dress up and singing...I didn't have "Hannah Montana" growing up...or High School Musical...and its sad to say, I think I have most of the songs memorized off of HS Musical!! I thought these few pictures showed my style...I always get plenty of smiles :)
But this is what I like to get...more of a model, magazine look for them. I think they like it better too....They're Daddy's may not, Sorry Dads....Youth is beauty!! And these girls had a style all of their own, I was proud of what we got working together...I hope they were too! OK, back to work...I've got some Braymer boys to get done! And a few from Lathrop...and a few from Polo!!!! We're almost to the end of the 2008 school year, Aren't we???? Calgon, take me away!

1 comment:

Dorinda Peyton said...

Your new site looks awesome! Reminds me that I need to spend some time on mine! Are you doing any workshops this year?