Sunday, April 27, 2008

Some of the last 2008 Senior Girls...






I've had a lot of fun with some of these last minute seniors...yes, I'm still doing some 2008 Seniors!! Oh, they're just busy...and think they're senior year is gonna last forever, and then one morning they wake up with less than a month till Graduation. I have been blessed with some beautiful girls (OK, the guys aren't so bad either!!) I just have so much fun taking pictures of Seniors!! Something I thought at first that I wouldn't even mess with has turned into one of my favorite things...now, what's not my favorite...Having to get them edited as fast as I possibly can, making my crazy life just a little more crazy!! But I wouldn't have wanted to miss out on any of these girls...I wish them the very best in everything they do!! I'll try to post a few more in a while....

No comments: