Monday, April 14, 2008

Do you still look at each other like this??


















Well, do you?? I always get a kick out of my sister when she says I look at my husband like a love sick school girl...but that's how I feel! I look at him like he's my night in shining armor and I can't wait to see him everyday when he gets home from work. I try to capture that look between two people, and I really think these two needed no direction from me....see it in their eyes, its like they're looking into each others soul. I hope I capture this every time...but you have to admit, you've got to feel pretty comfortable with me and the camera before we get this....these two were great! They were so wrapped up in each other, I just had to stand back and think...wow! I hope they had as much fun as I did, and I hope they enjoy what I caught, I was very happy with all of their pictures...I just wanted my cheerleaders to see this look, and tell them to try to remember to look at your husband like this everyday...You never know when its going to be the last time you see each other, always say "I love you" with your eyes...they want to feel adored, even if they won't admit it!

No comments: