Thursday, January 14, 2010

A few seniors....

Hello Everyone! I know...I know...I'm such a slacker, but only when it comes to this blog!! I promise. Even now, I should be doing something else, but there are not enough hours in the day....I don't think I could get by on any less sleep. I have new babies...2 inside right now, bottles...cleaning up after them...and they don't make lamb diapers! Yes...lambs, the ewe's decided in all of this bad weather to start having babies, so when they have 2 or three and they come in like little popcicles...you do everything in your power to keep them alive. The bigger ones that warm up quickly, get to go right back with their Mom, but the little ones are not that easy. And after you've begged them not to die for about 3 or 4 hours...well, they think you are their Momma! And their Mamma's don't want them after that...so, you just do what you have to do. But I can't for the life of me remember my girls being this much work! I'm sure they were, but...its been a while. Maybe this was God's way of telling me...Penny, 4 girls are enough, be satisfied with them, because you sure couldn't handle any more!! I think...well, I know he's right! Pray for warmer weather for me, so they can go out in the barn! lol...before it smells like a barn in here!
I'm going to try to be better about posting on here...


Here are a few seniors

































No comments: