Wednesday, January 20, 2010

A love story continues....







Have you ever seen a family picture, where the Mom is on one side, and then the Dad is on the other...with the kids separating them?? That always makes me sad...your kids shouldn't separate you, they're just a product of a husband and wife that love each other. I'm not saying my girls are only a product...that's not the point. The point is, if I didn't love their Daddy so much, they wouldn't be here. So why would I want my family picture to tell a different story?? I want everyone to see that a family picture is just a love story continued! A picture between two people, husband and wife...mother and daughter and so on, should tell a story of how much they love each other, not necessarily "CHEESE"!!!! So if you come to me, you're gonna get the whole enchilada!! You're gonna get pictures that tell a story of how much you love each other!

1 comment:

grams said...

Penny, Penny, Penny-you are ssooo talented. God has blessed you with an ability to not only look at people and capture their beauty on flim, but to also look into that persons life and find their inner beauty as well. Keep up the good work :>)