Tuesday, April 14, 2009

For A.L.~











I just wanted to post a few of these images for a Daddy that is far away from his family...serving his country. We are so blessed that these men and women go to serve, those of us that have had no ties to the military, well...its just hard for me to understand, I can't imagine how hard it must be to leave your family, and be so far away. But they go, for us...for their country, for our freedom...so our lives are untouched by all the evil that is out there...sure we see some ugliness here, but nothing like they see. We have all of the comforts, and still complain about silly things like the weather....I was doing it yesterday. I took pictures out in the cold and rain for about 5 hours straight, and I was whining when I got home...see I don't have a clue! Just how hot is it there, dust blowing all the time...and I'm complaining!! I hope everyone that reads this today, stops and thinks about all the things we are blessed with living in the United States of America, and says an extra prayer everyday for the brave men and women doing what most of us couldn't. I hope he shows this to his buddies there and lets them know that there are so many of us back home...praying for them, and that we are so very thankful for them. Please be careful, remember God is with you...

I am with you always, even unto the end of the world. Amen. - Matthew 28:20.
It is the Lord who goes before you. He will be with you; he will not fail you or forsake you. Do not fear or be dismayed. -Deuteronomy 31:8

No comments: