Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Abigale!

This is Mary's new adopted doggie...Abigale!! I guess I spelled that right, we call her Abby. She has been such a good addition to our family...anyone even thinking about getting a dog, should. They are so happy to see you when you get home, they're so sad when you leave...and they love you and need you...its so good to feel needed! Mary loves her so much, and don't think we're mean with the clothes, she likes it! If you say "Abby, its time to go...let's put your dress on" she almost seems to stick her head in the dress...its so funny!! She looks good in cheetah print! Anyways, I've had a few people ask me what Mary's doggie looked like, so here she is!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I LOVE Abby, she is adorable!! Gotta love the animal print outfit she is sporting. Also wanted to tell you that I love the new look on the pics. They look fresh and modern.