Friday, June 20, 2008

Where do I start....




Hello again, I was dying to post some of these maternity pictures...I had so much fun with this Mommy to be...She was beautiful, and had such a sense of style! These are just a few of my many favorites, but I wanted her to get to see a few, and anyone else that actually looks at this~ Hopefully there is a few of you!!! Please let me know what you think of this style of maternity session...we did alot of different stuff, but I just loved the camo! Hopefully she will be just as excited as I am...now, back to weddings and ordering...I just sneak back and forth to some of my sessions to give me a break, it keeps it fun for me! Like I said, let me know what you think! ~Penny

1 comment:

rhonda said...

penny--these are really pretty. she should be very happy! cool location also.....