Monday, June 16, 2008

Here's a few...









Its been a very busy summer so far for me...I thought I would post a few of the sessions I'm just finishing up with. There are a few engagement sessions, and a few families, all tons of fun! I'm working on adding KIMBRA jewelery line to my price list, its a little pricey, and I don't make hardly anything on it, but I WANT IT!! I keep thinking I am going to take some time to do my own 4 girls for some pictures...I need a new one, and I want it for a bracelet, I need a sample...right! Anyways...I've got to clean my house tomorrow, I've already warned my troops, I have another maternity session on Wed, and I'd die if anyone saw it this bad. So I thought I would stay up late and get a few more done...and give you a few, so you know I'm still here, behind the computer....




1 comment:

Courtney Surls said...

Oh my gosh!! Cash and Dr. Honeycutt's family look SOO GOOD! Cash is the cutest and I loved that picture of them! Great job!