Friday, February 5, 2010

Big day....


Okay, today is the big day.."Dear John" comes out in the movie theater and we have a girls night planned for after the basketball game...I'm sure its a chick flick, because I read the prologue in the book, and it already sounds sad. Guess I'll have to take some Kleenex with me to go with my popcorn! Why is it that sometimes, we just need a good cry? I loved the "Notebook" and "Message in a bottle" and this same guy wrote all of them...do you think he's a sap, or do you think he went through something similar to these movies so he is able to really get to the audience?? All I know is we have been looking forward to it for a while now...so I sure hope its as good as we think its gonna be. Anyways, I'll let you know if it was worth it. Good Luck to the Lady Panther's tonight, they've had a rough week. They played hard....just played against some really impressive teams this week. I just hope tonight can lift their emotions, they need it. The boys could use it too...Okay, have to go feed the babies (lambs) and its snowing again...it looks beautiful this morning, trying to stay positive, but I'm so looking forward to spring...darn that little groundhog :)

I'll leave you with a little mushy stuff...Have a great day!

No comments: