Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Crazy couple of weeks...

Hello Everyone! Well today was the first day of school for my girls...I'm all alone, except for the dog....she keeps looking at me like "where are they??" I'm probably imagining that emotion, she's probably enjoying it being so quiet....Not me :(

I wanted to show you a few pictures from the State Fair. My girls show sheep and chickens the first week of the fair, so we were there, or running back and forth all week. We stayed in a camper for a few nights (thanks to Phil and Michelle!) The girls would have stayed at the campground the whole time. For some reason it was so much more fun to ride bikes there than at home, could have been the cute boys??

This is Shelby with one of the show lambs...

Sammie Jo out in the show ring...

Sidney with one of her market lambs...yes, that's what market means. We only brought two back home with us. The others got to ride off to lamb heaven. That's a hard "farm life" lesson.


This is Mary making her lunch last night for her first day of kindergarten!


All four girls, waiting for the bus...


Mary's first day of Kindergarten!






1 comment:

Unknown said...

I love the tat on the arm it add character! LOL

Hope your day was a sucess! Mine turned out to be a HUGE MESS. We will see how tomorrow goes