Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Aren't they adorable!!

Look! Aren't they adorable! I sure am getting alot of good out of my chair....Keep your eyes open for a good ol' chair for me! I looked this weekend, but no luck....We took my nephew's one year pictures today...and of course, had to take some of my niece too...don't want them to think I play favorites! Anyways, I was happy with this one, its hard to get them to sit still very long, Aunt Penny has too many distractions...dogs, cats, sheep, cows, horses....cousins to play with! I don't know to many kids that would want to sit still for pictures when they could be playing...we didn't get to play to long, so in a short visit, I think we did pretty good! Well, its after midnight, so I'm gonna head to bed. I'm thinking I'm going to try to start my day when Chris leaves, anyone want to take bets it doesn't happen?? Well, its just a plan! Good night :)

No comments: