Monday, March 10, 2008

NIGHT ON BROADWAY!!

This is my daughter Sidney, making her big acting debut!!
I think she has my smile!!


The flying monkeys!!

This is one of the biggest nights in Polo!!

HAIRSPRAY!!



WHAT A TEAM!!!









LOOK AT ALL OF THESE KIDS!!
THEY WERE AWESOME!!!


My little performer!!




Does anyone know who this hottie is??


WICKED!!!!!








CONGRATS To the Boosters and KATIE!!
What a huge success!! You should all be proud, from the youngest to the oldest, Congratulations on a job very well done. I enjoyed this year so much more than last year. Maybe because my daughter Sidney has played the Hairspray and Wicked Soundtracks for months, so I recognized and could sing along to most of the music. I just loved it!! You'll be able to tell by how many pictures I am posting, that I had a good time. Sorry they're not in order, I'm still new at this! I had a wedding in the city on Sat. night, so I missed the dinner, and was so happy to hear that they were going to have a Sunday afternoon show. Its hard when you book a year ahead, you never know what you're going to miss out on, so a BIG THANK-YOU to whoever brought up the Sunday show!! I always hate missing out on anything my girls are involved in, and this time I didn't have too! Okay, I have to spotlight my flying monkey! She's gonna die when she sees this on here, but I just had to do it Sid!!
Again, to all involved~ WELL DONE!!




1 comment:

Samgod said...

hi penny......i read your profile and i think that you are lucky to live in a farm with your love and family. you read a lot so lets see if you blog something good in the future. take care