Saturday, April 10, 2010

OH MY GOODNESS GRACIOUS!!!


Okay, Have you ever seen anything so adorable in your whole life???? If you want to see a few more of her, check out the first picture on my website, I added a couple new ones to it tonight. This is another reason I should be thankful I get to do what I do. I was lucky enough to take her beautiful sister's pictures a few years ago, and then this year I got to take hers and thank GOD I did! I love it when I get to take pictures of people that I know are connected to me by other clients...I've also taken her beautiful cousins pictures, senior and engagement....it makes me feel awesome inside when they come back, or send someone they love to me! To think they remember me years down the road for another memory to capture....I'm getting down to the bottom of my 2010 seniors, and it has been an fantastic year! The Lord has blessed me with incredible young people this season, and I hope that I have helped capture their true beauty, inside and out! Good luck to all of you in your future plans...I wish you the very best, May God bless you over and over till your cup is overflowing!

No comments: