Wednesday, March 10, 2010

maternity and baby pics...




I just wanted to post a little sneak peak for a special mommy! We had a maternity session, and now that we have our beautiful baby girl, we just did a little baby/family session. I've got alot to get done today, but just had to post...its been almost a month, I was doing so good...and then what happened! Now that basketball session is over, maybe I'll be home more to get back in the swing of things. I think the snow is finally all melted in my yard...I have a heck of alot of MUD!! I had a client give me a hard time the other day...he said, I kept looking for the gravel road you told me to turn on...but I don't think I ever saw any gravel! Its definitely muddy around here...but you can't get to spring without a little mud right! Okay, back to work...Have a good one!

No comments: