Monday, July 13, 2009

Cuties....













Hello Everyone...I know, two days in a row! What's gonna happen, lol! I wanted to show you a few "cuties" that I've been working on...They're all so adorable! I had to post a few so you know I'm still here working! Went on a road trip today, we took my Sammie Jo and her best friend to church camp in Kansas today....we sure are going to miss her! They sure are out in the boonies, I know I live in the boonies, but this was way out there! At least they're together, they'll keep each other safe. And its church camp right...even with the new swimming suit that would make your jaw drop, she doesn't know just how beautiful she is...I guess that's a good thing! Anyways, here are a few pictures, until we chat again!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Man those 3rd and 4th babies are ADORABLE I don't know if I have ever seen such BEAUTIFUL babies LOL!!!