Monday, August 4, 2008

I Hope....

Have you ever had someone in your life, that you say..."I just hope my daughters grow up and are half the person she is" ?? I guess if you have sons that probably hasn't crossed your mind, but you could hope you'll have a daughter in law that is as sweet....I want to tell you about a Bride of mine. Margaret..never in my wildest dreams did I ever think that there could be someone as sweet, thoughtful, kind, and patient, really patient...everything I want my daughters to grow into being...this is Margaret! She has been waiting for me since the beginning of time now it seems, and made the mistake of telling me to put her on the back burner and get caught up...well, that's what I did, but I still haven't caught up...so where is her order sitting, still on the back burner, collecting dust...and is she even the slightest bit upset with me, she still is telling me to get caught up with everyone else...still putting me first! In this business you meet alot of people, and some you just have to take a moment and praise the Lord for blessing you with their friendship, so that is what I'm doing...I am thanking my father in heaven for bringing Margaret into my life, I hope that she will always be a part of it, even if photography never plays a part in our future...she is the woman I hope my daughters become.

No comments: