Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Did Anyone notice???

Did anyone notice my new blog header??
I've been wanting something that showcased more than one picture, and I finally figured it out...you can tell by the pictures I picked that I must be in a "romantic" mood!! I love engagement sessions, and weddings when I get to have fun expressing myself a little more, don't get me wrong, I love ALL of my weddings...there is just every once in a while that you get a bride that doesn't mind getting her dress a little dirty, and then I can do sooooo many different things!! I've got my first "Trash the Dress" session coming up at the end of August, and I totally CAN NOT WAIT!! I've been dying to do one, and now I'm gonna get a chance...big plans, just popping in here all the time...You know my ADHD works in mysterious ways!! I'll talk to you soon!! ~Penny

No comments: