Friday, October 30, 2009

Still going, and feeling old..er


Okay, not feeling OLD, but a little older...I just got done taking some senior pictures of a special someone that I used to babysit when I first got married....he was such a good little boy, when I watched him I honestly thought the Lord would bless me with little boys just like him...he had other plans for me apparently, but this young man has always been special to me just the same. His parents are wonderful, and he has the sweetest younger brother! Anyways, I thought I would post a picture of him and let all of you know "that read this", I'm still going.....seems like I'm running on empty with no end in sight right now, but hopefully all of these pictures will be worth it to the ones that get to spend some time with me during this crazy fall season!

No comments: