Sunday, October 5, 2008

Copeland Girls Rule!








I finally did something for myself today...I took MY girls pictures! That was something I had planned to get done this summer, and never did...not that any of you aren't as important...but my own baby girls have had to wait, and wait...and me, I've had to wait and wait!! Now I can get my jewelry ordered!! I know at least Amanda will be as happy as I am, the rest of you will just have to wait and see....




These are my girls, all just as beautiful as the next. All of them wanted to do a "hottie" look, but they look way to old!! Even Mary wanted to strike a pose, she's gonna be a handful!! Anyways, I wanted to post them tonight since its been a while, and also, wanted them to be able to show them off at school tomorrow. I've got to finish a wedding album tonight, so its back to the real world, but tomorrow...I'm ordering my new jewelry! Good night~Penny

4 comments:

R.Copeland said...

Wow! What a bunch of great looking girls!!!!!!!!!

R.Copeland said...

Wow! what a great looking bunch of girls. They are just growing up way too fast!!!

grams said...

Penny, I am a client of Jamie's so I have admired your work at her business for years. Your work definately has the WOW factor!!!!! But your best yet has to be your girls!!!! I can see Jamie in a couple of them. (She will like that!!) I enjoy viewing your pics and reading your blogs, keep up the good work!!! Rhonda McNelly

Kari said...

Penny - love the pics of the girls! You do so amazing work! I'm glad you finally took some time to take pics of them! Very adorable!! Hope you're doing great!